WHAT IS MICROSEAL?
MicroSeal is a permanent fabric protector that has been used in the Aerospace Industry for the past 25 years. It was specifically created in England decades ago to replenish the natural conditioning agent that sheep normally produce for their coat. This protective coating seals all fabrics and rugs without altering the texture or color.
MicroSeal also offers permanent stain, sunfade (nearly 100%), and wear resistance. This product is safe for your children and pets to be around as well: there are no fluorochemicals and it is California VOC compliant.
- Permanent Stain Resistance – Will survive many professional cleanings
- Permanent Sun Fade Resistance – Near 100% on most fabrics
- Seals All Fabrics/Carpets – Natural & Synthetics / will not change texture or color
- Can be applied to used fabrics – Won’t seal in dirt or stains
- Non Toxic & Non Allergenic – No Fluorochemicals or PTFE (non-stick) resin
- Independent Laboratory Tested – and proven worldwide in 80 countries
MicroSeal is a permanent stain + mold + wear & tear + sun fade protection system. Unlike scotchguard, MicroSeal penetrates the fibres offering strength and stain protection to fibres.
- USED IN: Homes, Hotels, Clubs, Theatres, Casinos, Airports, Aircraft, Boats, Function Centres
- USED BY: Home owners, Architects, Interior Designers, Premium Transport Companies
- USED ON: Upholstered Leather or Fabric Furniture, Rugs, Carpet, Curtains
- SAFE ON: Fabric, Leather, Wool, Cotton, Silk
- TOTALLY ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Non-Toxic, Non-Allergenic, No Fluorochemicals – Zero VOCs